Wednesday 17 January 2007

Twists and turns..

well, no twists and turns happening in my life right now.. life is very boring.. i wish writin this could bring some change :D I have started going to office and i am finding the days very very very veryyyyyyyyy long.. boo hoo hoo.. :( pata nahi yaar tum log pura din kaise nikalte ho office me.. kaam dhaam bhi jyada nahi mila hai abhi tak to..


vaise yaha pe internet access nahi allowed hai mereko.. i am accessing this with some one else's account.. and if i really get so much time throughout my internship, i might get back to blogging.
Also, i have started missing those old days when i would surf so many blogs and share my thoughts with the world.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wud b glad to have u back! :)



    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know tht. :)

    btw, i resigned.
    ill come back to india some time in feb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...no access there?! I remember loving the time when I was interning man.. Jeez may be your job and stream is BORING :P

    ReplyDelete